Jawan Audio Launch: Shah Rukh Khan praises Nayanthara, Anirudh and team of Jawan: “Thank you for making this happen”

Megastar Shah Rukh Khan dazzled the audience by releasing the party number ‘Not Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ from his highly anticipated film Jawan on Tuesday. Now, his presence in Chennai has been met with solid enthusiasm. The superstar is currently in Chennai along with the director Atlee, actors Vijay Sethupathi, Sanya Malhotra, Priya Mani and music composer Anirudh Ravichander have taken over Chennai for the grand audio launch of the film at Sai Ram Engineering College. Addressing the huge crowd and the team of Jawan, Shah Rukh Khan gave a speech thanking the Tamil industry for being so warm for the past three years.

Jawan Audio Launch Shah Rukh Khan praises Nayanthara, Anirudh and team of Jawan “Thank you for making this happen”

Talking about Anirudh Ravichander making music for Jawan, SRK said, “I remember Atlee sir telling me that, there is this young kid, I have seen him like a baby ‘Why this Kolaveri Di’, and from that time, I have been wanting to meet him. Atlee sir told me there is this young kid can we do one song with him in the Tamil version and the Hindi version I said no we have to do all the songs with only Anirudh and the amount of hard work he has put in, Thank you, Anirudh, I love you so much. And a big gratitude and love to your parents to both father and mother. Thank you, sir and ma’am.”

Thanking choreographer Yogi Babu, he added, “Yogi Babu, thank you so much. I remember him from Chennai. He was so shy and so quiet. And I remember I came to market the film here. And everybody was screaming and shouting in the theatre. For one brief moment, I thought it was for me. And then I realized, no, they were all pushing me aside and they just wanted to say, Yogi Babu, so thank you so much for being part of Jawan, you are awesome sir.”

He continued his speech, “Our editor who’s been working round the clock. He says I will only have a haircut only after he finishes editing the film. He’s not had a haircut yet. I didn’t know that you have to edit the many speeches now. It’s not the film that you need to edit. Your speeches have to be edited. But I’m saying this all with love. I do not need to judge these great technicians who will be part of the film.”

“I see Vivek who has written the lyrics thank you for standing by us doing the whole film together. I’m forgetful with names. I call everyone baby and beta. Sunil beta. For him copying in the films and doing such a different role in Jawan. I’m so happy to share screen space with you and learn from you. Thank you so much. And I have to take the names of all my five girls and I’m not going to make a mistake I need your help Bhavna because I don’t speak Tamil. So if I have to praise Atlee in Tamil I have to say ‘Morana mas, Morana mass’, Atlee, thank you so much. Then one of my friends is not here Vishnu. He’s delivering the film. The cinematographer for the film. He’s been such a wonderful human being. He’s done such outstanding work in this film, and we all miss him as a team right here right now. So wherever he is, thank you Vishnu, and he’s only in Morana mas. Vishnu. Then of course Maturaj ji, thank you so much for participating in the film and speaking so highly of a VFX unit. We call him Gumby. Ramana muthuraj, Thank you so much. And Ruben your name was Viru buru panna Reben,” SRK said.

He further said, “There are some people who are behind the scenes who are not here. I’d like to thank them. There’s one young editor with Ruben darling. Please give him my love. He’s been working so hard for the film.There is Shobi master, who made me dance like a mad man. I told him,I can’t dance like Rajni sir. I cannot dance like Vijay Thalapathy, I can’t even dance like Atlee. So please don’t make me do this. But he forced me to you know, I have to tell you Bhavna, I was doing this that I had red marks for three days. Thank you Shobi garu, for making the song it made me look so cool in the red shirt. God bless you. For you the word is attam podal.”

Talking about the women in the film, he said, “Nayanthara, she’s not here. She wanted to come but due to Onam festivities she couldn’t but she gave all her love. She’s sent her love to all. And I thank all my girls, Priyamani, Girija, Aaliyah, Sanjida, and Ridhi. Love you all. Thank you for making this happen.”

Jawan is a Red Chillies Entertainment presentation directed by Atlee, produced by Gauri Khan, and co-produced by Gaurav Verma. The film will release worldwide in theatres on September 7, 2023, in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu languages.

ALSO READ: Jawan Audio Launch: Kamal Haasan sends across his best wishes to Shah Rukh Khan and team

The post Jawan Audio Launch: Shah Rukh Khan praises Nayanthara, Anirudh and team of Jawan: “Thank you for making this happen” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.

Via Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/a07m6Yr

Comments