Jawan: Shah Rukh Khan reveals the real reason behind signing action movies: “I do action films because my kids get very impressed that I am doing some cool things”

Shah Rukh Khan starrer Jawan is all set to hit the big screens this Thursday and the excitement among the audience is at its peak. After seeing the action-packed trailer, the makers unveiled a video where both Shah Rukh Khan and Vijay Sethupathi answered seven questions. When asked about why he does action films now, SRK had an apt answer for it.

Jawan: Shah Rukh Khan reveals the real reason behind signing action movies: “I do action films because my kids get very impressed that I am doing some cool things”

During the conversation, SRK said, “I’ll tell you the real reason why I do it. One day my elder son, and my daughter, told me you have to do films which are very cool for the youngest AbRam and I thought the only cool thing he likes is all the anime and action films. So I decided to be a superhero and I thought I didn’t look good in a spandex so without getting into a spandex, I got into bandages and that’s why this action film. So honestly I do action films because my kids get very impressed that I am doing some cool things, have six-pack abs, and stuff like that. There is no other reason I should do action films.”

Helmed by Atlee, Jawan stars Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi along with Sanya Malhotra, Priyamani, Ridhi Dogra, Sunil Grover, Eijaz Khan and Yogi Babu in pivotal roles. Deepika Padukone has an action-packed special appearance. The music is by Anirudh Ravichander. The film releases on September 7, 2023.

ALSO READ: Jawan: Shah Rukh Khan unveils the jukebox a day ahead of the release: “There’s more to enjoy in the film too”

The post Jawan: Shah Rukh Khan reveals the real reason behind signing action movies: “I do action films because my kids get very impressed that I am doing some cool things” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.

Via Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/qZGIPdh

Comments