Shah Rukh Khan says success of Pathaan, Jawan, Dunki reaffirmed his faith in himself; fans tell him, “Don’t go away for four years”

Shah Rukh Khan is celebrating his massive 2023! Following the blockbusters Pathaan, Jawan and Dunki, a fan meeting was hosted at Yash Raj Studios on Monday where SRK interacted with the fans and talked about the highs and lows in his career.

Shah Rukh Khan says success of Pathaan, Jawan, Dunki reaffirmed his in faith in himself; fans tell him, “Don’t go away for four years”

During the fan event, Shah Rukh Khan opened up about the phase of his career where his films failed to work at the box office. He also talked about how 2023 reaffirmed his faith in himself and that he should always listen to his instincts. “I have been working for 33 years. Normally you do feel nervous. You feel, ‘Yaar I hope I have got the film right.’ Before these, there were some films of mine which didn’t work, so I would think ‘Main acchi films bana nahi raha hoon.’ But more than my films, the love that people showered on Pathaan, Jawan, Dunki, from India and outside the country…They have taken me to their heart more than the films and said, ‘Don’t go away for four years. Two-three months is fine.’ So I am thankful to you, the audience and the whole world for making me realise that what I do is right and I need to keep doing it,” SRK told the crowd on Monday.

Meanwhile, Shah Rukh Khan is yet to announce his next project. However, reports claim that he is working on Sujoy Ghosh-directed The King, which will also feature Suhana Khan.

ALSO READ: 69th Filmfare Awards 2024: Shah Rukh Khan starrer Jawan bags Best VFX and Best Action

The post Shah Rukh Khan says success of Pathaan, Jawan, Dunki reaffirmed his faith in himself; fans tell him, “Don’t go away for four years” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.

Via Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/MzpgTvA

Comments